How much does it cost?
There are two ways to pay for the service:
1. Pay as you use - a no fix, no fee charge per service that
can be applied to your bill or paid for via a debit or credit card when you
Band A: £15 Band B: £25
2. Pay monthly - £7.50 per month with a 3 month minimum term
A monthly subscription covering you for:
- 24 hour telephone support, 365 days a year
- Support Services are available for Business Customers during Business Customer
Service opening hours
- All Band A services to help you set up and connect to non-O2 products.
- A £10 discount off our Band B - 'Doing more' services -Band B services at Band A prices
- A £10 discount off our Band B - 'If things go wrong' services -
Band B services at
Band A prices
- O2 Assistant software
- Allows our customer service team to remotely take control of your laptop so we can fix the problem quickly. You get to sit back and relax while we do all the work!
- Allows you to web chat with our laptop experts
- Allow you to run a self diagnostic PC health check
Existing O2 Laptop and Mobile Broadband customers can add O2 Techies here.
Home Broadband customers can subscribe via their My Broadband pages here.
Or to purchase with your new O2 Laptop, O2 Mobile Broadband or O2 Home Broadband visit the Online Shop.
O2 Techies services are subject to availability. Fair usage policy and terms apply. See Terms & Conditions for full details. Prices include VAT at 17.5%.