You can browse the web, check email, and download music tracks and videos. In fact, mobile broadband lets you do pretty much all the things you would do through a home broadband service.
We have made it easy for you to find the right mobile broadband package. We want to be completely honest and help you understand the things you need to know before you buy – after all, we don’t want you to be disappointed.
In order for mobile broadband to work on your laptop, you’ll need to check you have the following minimum system requirements:
- XP Service Pack 1-3 (32 bit)
- Vista (32 bit)
- Intel Processor: 500Mhz and above
- System Memory: 128MB (XP) or 512MB (Vista)
- Hard Disk Space: 150MB, RAM: 1GB
- Internet Explorer 6.0 Service Pack 1 or higher
- Video: 256 colours and 800x600 resolution
- Mac OS X: 10.4 or higher
- Hard Drive Space: 64MB
- RAM: 1GB